Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Doors





Some doorways you pass on the street deserve a
streetspaghetti award for excellence. Winner is the
pale blue one with found wooden collage elements
creating a serene cubist styled entrance.
Honourable mentions go to this lantern framed,
curtain swathed entrance in a small town in Vietnam,
the door to the smallest restaurant I have ever seen
(an Italian Restaurant in Paris), and the naively
stacked animals brightening up a door in San Francisco.
Follow there lead and do something creative and
inspiring with your front door.
First impressions last remember.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I love this one so much - the first door with the animals is my favourite!

Anthony Burke said...

I know.. it is so beautiful and simple. I love the tiniest restaurant door. And the cubist door...all of them in fact!